BURGLARY & DOOR REPAIRS
In the event of lost keys, broken locks, damage to doors or locks caused by attempted burglary or your key/code not opening your safe, our 24-hour emergency locksmith response ensures there’s always help when you need it most.
Broken Door and Frame Replacements
While on site we will measure up and take all the required details so if you need your brokenreplaced we can provide you with a detailed commitment free quote. The quote will be 100% obligation free. You can use it as reference or pass it on to your landlord or insurance so they consider how to go about providing you with a permanent solution. We can install any type of door, frame or lock. We will also advise you on how to best keep your secured in the future and carry out any installations if you’d like us to. Our qualified and friendly team can address any concern you may have in the most professional manner.
How to Deal with a Burglary
There are a few steps to take straight after a.
1. Stay calm –can be a traumatic event but it already happened and to get stressed about it won’t do any good so trying to relax and stay focused would be the first step.
2. Contacting your landlord – First step would be to contact the person in charge of the premises. If you have a landlord contacting him/her would be the first course of action. If you are the landlord go to step 3.
3. Calling the police – Call the police and report the. After calling the police you can already call the locksmith or glazier to check for prices and availability but bear in mind you’ll need to have the police taking finger prints and make necessary assessments prior to inviting the locksmith for doing the burglary repairs. The reason you don’t want to invite the locksmith over before having the police inspecting the property is that if you have the locksmith/glazier waiting for the police to finish their inspections you might need to pay them for the extra waiting time until all inspections are over.
4. Contact the insurance – Once you have the report from the police and your property secured by the locksmith/glazier contact your insurer. You might need to provide them with proofs so keep any records made by the police and get an invoice for the repairs made by the tradespeople.
5. Have yourrepaired permanently – Whether the insurance will cover it or not you do not wish to keep leaving in an unsecured property. Therefore have your locks and doors properly secured. If needed have your replaced and do all that it take for a not to happen again.
How to Prevent a Burglary
From what we’ve seen so far in business, if a burglar desperately wants to get in to a property then they can probably succeed. However, when it comes to most standard burglars (unlike those you see in James bond movies),are absolutely preventable. Most burglars today are young people that seek around for a door or window that looks easy enough to break open.
When in need of preventingor stepping up your status after a break-in, it is important that you:
– Upgrade to British Standard. Install BS3621 locks, sufficient window locks, etc. This is also important to comply with your insurance requirements.
– Installgrilles. Nothing is harder to break then good quality grilles and gates.
– Have a professional locksmith inspect your. They have access to the latest products as well as the expertise to ensure that your premises are properly secured.
CALL Emergency Locksmith Service NOW
We offer a dependable emergency locksmith London response service for everyone from home and business owners to facilities, property and buildings managers with tailored services for all industry sectors. Call us for immediate access to the emergency assistance you, your staff or tenants need.